FIAlab's Sequential Injection instruments are the ultimate solution for automated liquid handling. Built with high-precision pumps and valves, and backed by decades of expertise in the field of fluidic engineering, they are the perfect choice for applications in microfluidics or any other type of fluid manipulation.
The instruments are driven by state-of-the-art control software, which has been built to allow both ease of use and unsurpassed flexibility in terms of possible fluid handling protocols.
Owing to their extreme flexibility, our Sequential Injection devices have been used to address an extremely wide variety of needs such as:
- traditional wet chemistry colorimetric assays
- radiochemical separations and analyses
- sample pretreatment for HPLC and mass spectrometry (dilution, derivatization, preconcentration, interference removal)
- detection of bacterial infestation in raw water input reservoirs
- color monitoring in textile dyeing baths
- on-line surfactant measurements for semiconductor processing
Please contact our team of experts who can guide you to the best-suited instrument for your particular application.