Flow injection analysis can be used to test soil, fertilizer, water, plant tissue samples, and many other matrices. The compounds analyzed are typically inorganic molecules, including nitrate, phosphate and much more. FIA technology has been especially useful for soil laboratories across the world. Come planting and growing seasons, farmers require fast, yet precise, soil and plant measurements. Their samples flood agricultural laboratories and would freeze operations if it weren’t for FIA technology. The unparalleled throughput and precision of FIAlab’s instruments allow laboratories to complete sample analyses quickly and efficiently.
Known Advantages of FIA:
- High sample throughput – up to 240 samples per hour
- Fast calibration times – under 5 minutes
- Automation that liberates the lab technician
- Tried and proven methods
- Wide range of analytes – see methods
- Consistent and reproducible results
- Nitrate, nitrite, ammonia, TKN, phosphate, potassium, sulfate, iron. Click to see all.